Stephen Allen Butler Obituary
◦ Stephen Allen Butler
◦ 9/30/64 - 12/1/20
◦ Steve was born and raised in Renton, Washington. He attended Renton High School followed by Carpenters Training at Renton Vocational.
◦ He was an avid fisherman that loved salmon fishing on weekends at Westport, Neah Bay and Astoria. His family always appreciated his fishing trips, and his smoked salmon! He loved playing sports in his younger years and had once dreamed of being a professional baseball player.
◦ He was raised by Bill Butler and Vera Culligan, who have both passed, along with his oldest sister Linda Culligan. He is survived by his wife of seven years, Anna Butler, and her three children Maxwell, Ashley, and Trisha. He is also survived as a loving brother by his sister Joann Culligan and brother Teddy Theodore Andrew Culligan.
◦ I knew he was my soulmate when he became my high school sweetheart 38 years ago. Thank goodness he realized it 20 years ago when we reunited! Until we meet again honey! His wife of 7 years Anna.
◦ Fisherman's Prayer I pray that I may live to fish Until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast, I then most humbly pray: When in the Lord's great landing net And peacefully asleep That in His mercy I be judged Big enough to keep.
He was truly loved by many and will forever be missed!